Friday, August 19, 2011

My Husband is Amazing!

The other day we went to Walmart and before we went in we were finishing our conversation in the car. When we were just about to get out I all of a sudden had a crazy DEEP desire for a flower...just one. I wanted it so bad I started crying, in just one second! It was ridiculous. IT was like I was craving food, but instead a flower. I felt ridiculous! But my amazing husband looks over at me and says very sweetly, "well let's get a flower!" So we went shopping and at the end of our trip and went to the bouquets and I got to pick out a beautiful bouquet of flowers. All I wanted was one. I was so stinking excited, I felt like a little kid with candy! It's official, I am a crazy pregnant woman! But I have such an amazing husband! He has been so caring and understanding during my pregnancy, which I know must be just as hard on him as it is on me! Especially since right before we got married I was super energetic, loved cooking, and was so excited to love and serve him. And now my desires to love and serve are there but my body slows me WAY down. And so it ends up that Chris has to help me A LOT! But he has never once complained and he is so caring! I am hoping my energy will return and sickness subside in the next couple of weeks so at least I can stay up later than 7:30! Anyways, just wanted to say that my husband is GREAT! And I love him so much!

1 comment: