Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can I just say...

That I LOVE being pregnant! I am barely showing but I just love that there is a person growing inside of me! I am so excited fro the day when I get to hold him or her in my arms and kiss them! I love that God has given this amazing ability to GROW a whole PERSON inside of me! It's so cool! The sickness hasn't been pleasant and I know that both me AND my husband are ready for my energy to return but even with those symptoms I am still so in love with this feeling! And there is still so much more to come! Like when I get to feel the baby move for the first time. So amazing! I love the baby so much!!! By the way in case you were wondering, apparently the baby is the size of a lime! How neat!

I am one happy pregnant woman right now!


...now if I could only get my insurance to cover a home birth...

1 comment:

  1. I love limes...especially when they are my little grandbaby. :)

    ReplyDelete