Friday, January 7, 2011

What do you think Heaven will be like?

Recently I have been thinking about heaven... God is a creator and while this world is really cool and He did a GREAT job at making it, I am sure He can create so many other things! Things that don't even make sense to our human minds. Things that you can't use words to describe because none have ever been needed. I heard a thought from a creation teacher once that what if in heaven we can use our senses in completely different ways...like tasting the color orange or smelling things by touching them. And what about colors...I bet there are so many more colors! And creatures... Have you seen Planet Earth the deep sea one and the cave one?!?!! There are some CRAZY looking animals that we don't even know about on EARTH but what about in heaven!!! What will they be like! What will it sound like to have all of creation worshiping God. The Angels...what will they be like! There are a few descriptions of angels in the bible, I bet there are more! And the most exciting!!! What will it be like to see GOD!! I am getting giddy thinking about it! To be able to literally sit in his presence ALL the time. To see him. To hold Jesus' hand with the scars from the nails! I am so excited! Excited isn't even good enough! I am....skjdfhskdjghsukgyfkhgkuahgjkasghgrefgjhdfjg!!! Jesus is so worth it! If you are His disciple Earth is the closest thing to Hell we will ever experience. If you aren't Earth is the closest thing to Heaven you will ever experience! It is so worth it to die in this life to receive the new life from Jesus! Oh my goodness I am so ready to see my King!

2 comments:

  1. I look at the Hubble Telescope pics all the time because they are mind blowing...its also evidence that the great Creator is STILL up there creating. He never sleeps...

    ReplyDelete