Monday, January 31, 2011

Transparency

Okay, so I am in a huge mountain top experience right now. Remember the changes I was telling you about that I can't tell you about yet, well they are amazing and I am so incredibly blessed! Jesus is ravishing my heart even more and it is so beautiful! But I need to expose Satan's lies that are being feed to me a lot lately. He keeps telling my that I am not worthy, and that it is all going to end. He is trying to provoke fear in me, to make me hold onto this high and do all I can to not lose it. The truth is... I am not worthy! And one day it will all end whether it be sooner and many years down the road. But that's okay because my hope, my life, my love is not found in this experience. It is only found in Jesus. And when it is all taken from me it won't matter because Jesus will be there! Satan is trying to get me to make this an idol, but I can't because that would mean forsaking my savior! So I will continue to expose satan's lies and believe in God's truth! I surrender my life and all of the blessings GLADLY for my King!

No comments:

Post a Comment