Friday, January 28, 2011

Jesus is AMAZING!!!

In case you haven't figured it out yet...I am in love...with Jesus!!! I just am in so much shock at how much he loves and blesses me! I deserve Hell...that's it! That is all that I should receive my entire life. That is what I am entitled to is eternal torment and pain... but instead Jesus gave me life! Eternal life with Jesus forever and ever! And I so don't deserve it. Wow, AND he not only gave me that but he blesses me in my life so incredibly much! I mean it would take years to say all the things he has given me that I don't deserve because EVERYTHING I have been given I don't deserve! I love him! And not because I can..in fact I can't love him not on my own. I didn't love him I killed him. It was my sin that held him on that cross. No, its not because of me...it's because of him. This love story is because He, being a magnificent King great in might and power humbled himself for me and became a man. Then laid his life down for me to show his love..to win my love! And boy did he! I love him with everything! I will lay my life down for him! I will give him my all! There is no price to great, no sacrifice too costly! This is true love! The real kind! And I get to be in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment