Thursday, January 20, 2011

I was right...

I was right about the changes coming! I had an idea about one aspect but turns out God completely surprised me with this one! Can't really share at this moment but its exciting!


One thing I can say is I dont know if I will be going to the Philippines anymore regardless of whether I get accepted or not. At least not this year. I have felt God taking it away for a while now and I have been totally at peace about it. Yes I am sad because I really wanted to go but I know that God has my future in His hands and I trust Him with it. Its funny though because two people have told me they felt the same way...that I wouldn't actually be going. It is still not for sure that I won't! Maybe He is just asking me to surrender it. I don't know but I trust Him! And I am very very excited!!!! So stayed tuned for where He leads me next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment