Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Time to get excited!!!

I am moving this weekend!!! I can't wait! I was walking around Target yesterday and realized how many little things we simply don't have. We will manage just fine, but it was just a reality check for me to see how many things I use daily.

I am so excited to get things started. This summer felt like life on pause! So now I'm pushing the start button and the countdown begins till I hopefully go to the Philippines. First I guess I should count down until I can apply... I have been reading a blog by a girl who just left for the Philippines to go to the same school I want to go to. I love hearing her stories and seeing all the pictures of the beautiful women and babies! Thinking about it makes me so giddy!

Anyways, not much else to say...

Oh sharing my testimony went well! I was nervous until I got on stage and then I was fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment