Monday, August 16, 2010

Moving out soon!

So I have been preparing to move out into a community house all summer and it looks like it is finally happening! I am moving into a 4 bedroom house with my best friend, her sister, and another friend. We still want to find another person but I know God will provide. The best part about where we are living is that the house is houses away from the inter house so we can still be close to the interns! This is really important to me to continue to build relationships with the interns! So I am so excited to finally move out, YAY!

Another exciting thing is I am sharing my testimony this weekend! I didn't realize how nerve racking it would be to do this in front of the congregation, because I am not going to lie...I am pretty nervous. But I know that it will be good and God will be with me!

Anyways, I am going to the gym so I have to go...till next time!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    Love,
    Your biggest fan!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Justine, this is Tammy a good friend of your moms. I am so excited for you! I remember those days in my own life and I admire that you head out with Christ as your true north! I walked blindly at 18, got lots of bumps and bruises! Use your hands to praise and your heart to follow....the Lord will never leave or foreskae you. Tammy

    ReplyDelete