Monday, September 13, 2010

New Home, Fleas, fevers, and Interns!!!

Wow! It has been a very eventful past couple of weeks! First off I got sick...but its a weird sickness and it just wont go away! It started with a headache then a fever and chills then dizziness. Some days are better than others but it just won't go away. So I think I will be going to the doctor some time this week. So that started 2 weeks ago. Then I went to the Call which was AMAZING!!! One thing that was really cool to see was how many people were there and thinking how every single one of them had been touched by God in so significant of way to make them come and pour out theirs hearts back to Him! It was awesome! The next day I moved into my new house! Very exciting! Until we found out the house in infested with FLEAS!!! Yuck! So we have been spraying and vacuuming. I think they are gone on the inside but our yard is still infested! The Best thing about where I live is that is it 2 houses away from the intern house! So I get to see them all the time! The first years started yesterday and they all left for their first team building intensive this morning! I am so excited to see how God works in their lives this year! So that's what has been going on lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment