Friday, September 3, 2010

The Call!!

So tonight is the first night of The Call! I am so excited! The Call is a prayer rally for the ending of abortion in our nation. Tonight is a worship night which is pretty cool! The only thing is I have been fighting with sickness all week. It started last week when I was housesitting for a friend. One morning I just woke up and had a really bad headache. About an hour later I felt really week and really cold! Even though it was really hot outside! Any thing I did made me exhausted even just getting up to go to the kitchen or bathroom. And my headache was so bad it was hard to move. The worst of it was the first 2 days but I have had a headache all week long while slowly getting rid of the other symptoms. Until today...Today I feel like the first day! I think it is totally an attack since the Call is today! Ugh, Hopefully it will go away when the Call is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment