Friday, December 3, 2010

Life...

Life is going...great? I don't mean to sound like I am questioning it in a bad way...but I guess what I mean is life is going. Just going! I just can't believe how fast it's flying by me! On one aspect I love it because I don't like to wait and there are a few things that I am waiting for, like to hear from the school, or going to Texas for Christmas. But on the other hand its going by so fast it almost feels like I am not actually living it! And even though this week is a terrible example of it, its not like I have too much going on! I mean most weeks I have nothing to do except work, community group, and Warriors. Every night I have to find something to do. But it still is blazing past me. I dont want to forget anything about this year! It may be the last year of life as I know it! I want to remember and savor all I can. Every silly moment with my roommates, every giggle from my nieces and nephew, every prayer answered at community group, and so much more! Lord help me to slow down somehow and remember all that you have given me in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment