Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

So since Thanksgiving is coming up in a couple of days I thought I would share some things I am very thankful for. I know its kind of cliche but it's my blog and barely anybody actually reads this so I can do what I want! So here I go...

I am first of all thankful for Amy from designer blogs who redid my blog. It looks beautiful!

I am thankful for my parents, all four of them! My dad is such an amazing man! He is gentle and so so loving! My mom has always been my number 1 fan! My stepmom Tammy helped me become the woman I am today. And My stepdad, Wayne has been the strong backbone I know I can count on.

I am thankful for my community house and all the beautiful women I live with! Kat, my best friend, is my perfect opposite! Rebeka is so fun to be around and talk to! My favorite moments with her have been in the morning when she is so sleepy but still will talk to me! Darlene, the home schooled horse lady, is hilarious! Every moment with her is filled with laughter! I am so thankful that I get to live with these women and see them everyday!

I am thankful for the community that I am a part of.

I am thankful for the chance to apply to New Life with the hope of being accepted.

I am thankful for the struggles that I have faced that have molded and are molding me into a better reflection of Christ.

I am thankful for the internship that I was a part of for two years where I met my best friends and learned so much!

I am thankful for Chris and Eline Helm and Brion and Katie Burkett. They have all taught me so much and have supported me through everything in the past 2 years.

I am thankful for so so so much more!

Thank you God for all that you have blessed me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment